- Soft Straw. Made from high quality silicone. A straw shape is suitable for children and is therefore very quickly addictive.
- Air valve protects against backflow. One-sided fluid flow.
- The soft straw is perfectly adapted to the children's sails.
- Mother-K bottle-straw is made of the highest grade silicone (liquid-adapted silicone).
- Straw is suitable for small and grown children, because of their softness, children feel only comfort. This protects their teeth, gums and palate.
- Mother-K is a novelty, the prevention of return fluid flow in the straw. Air valve, controls the air pressure balance during a child's drink and therefore does not attract any air or food residues into the drinker.
- The recommended temperature should be approximately 40 ° C when the liquid is poured into the bottle.
- How to expel air from the straw? Fill the liquid inward and slowly screw the upper part. Then press the air valve hole (look at the picture) to eject the air from the straw.
- Do not pour hot liquids that exceed a temperature of 40 degrees.
- High-temperature liquids may drip.
- It can be used in 2 ways. Spout and straw together to use as a straw cup or spout itself as a spout cup.
- Packaging Size & weight: 135x195mm, 60g
- Material: Silicone
- Made in Korea
- Mother-K's straw is extremely soft and delicate and can be damaged if precautions are not taken when washing and allowing children to play.
- If the drinker is not used as intended, keep out of reach of children.
- Use a cleaning brush specially designed to drink straw. Wash with circular, gentle movements. Do not wash with a brush up and forth, so you can damage it.
- Before washing, inspect visually for damage and cracks around the air valve.